How long will delivery take?
Home accessories and small items are usually delivered within 7-50 working days via our parcel courier depending on your location.
While we deliver to most areas around the world, we are unable to guarantee delivery within our usual lead-times to certain areas.
Please note that delivery times stated on product pages indicate when we will attempt to reach you to book a delivery slot. Available slots will change depending on customer demand and busy trading periods and exclude all Bank Holidays.
Will my items ship together?
Items are shipped by size and you may receive separate deliveries for mixed orders. In most cases, home accessory items will ship together, as will larger deliveries.
For multiple items, the expected delivery time will become that of the item with the longest delivery estimate.
What if I am not in when you deliver?
Items delivered by courier will be left in a safe location when available. If there’s no safe place, the courier will leave a card to rearrange delivery.
What if my order arrives damaged or faulty?
If you notice as soon as it arrives, write this on the delivery note that you are asked to sign by our delivery partners. Then contact our online service team at in[email protected] within 14 days of receipt of your order.
What if I receive an incorrect item?
If you didn’t notice before the home delivery team left your property, you should contact our online service team at email@example.com at one of our colleagues will be in touch.
What payment methods are available?
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Switch, American Express and most other major credit/debit cards.
We currently don’t accept payment online via cash or cheque. We do not offer Interest Free Credit agreements online.
Can I reserve out of stock items?
No. However, by using the ‘email me when back in stock’ you will be sent a notification as soon as it’s available to order.
Can I use a mixture of promotional discount code and card payment?
1. Apply your promotional code in your basket before checkout.
2. Pay your remaining balance using the method of your choice.
All discounts, promotions and payments applied to your order will be itemised in your confirmation email. Please note discounts and vouchers cannot be applied retrospectively.
Can I delay the delivery of my order?
In most circumstances, yes. Simply contact our online service team at [email protected]
Can I apply for credit online?
How do I apply a discount code?
You can add your discount at the checkout. Go to your basket and before you click check out, go to the box next to ‘promotional code’ at the bottom of the screen. Enter the code into this box and click ‘apply’. This will deduct the promotional amount. Please note discounts can’t be applied retrospectively.
Will I get an order confirmation?
Yes. Shortly after placing your order you’ll receive an order confirmation email containing the details of your order.
Cancellations and Returns
Can I make changes to my order?
You can only make changes to your order up until you confirm your order in the checkout process. If you need to make a change after this, email our Customer Services team at [email protected]. Please note any changes made after your confirmed order may result in the order taking longer for delivery.
How do I return an item?
If you would like to return at item please contact us at [email protected].
For standard delivery items purchased through the website, you may wish to follow the returns procedure outlined in the delivery note included in the package.
Unwanted goods may be returned free of charge in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations or if we are notified within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If goods are returned due to a fault or damage, no collection fee will be applied.
Do I have to pay for my return?
Although we are sending items with free worldwide shipping, we are unable to cover this for returns. The cost of returns will need to be borne by the purchaser
What happens if the carriers lose my parcel?
This rarely happens however if this situation was to arise, send us an email and we can get this resolved for you.
What is your returns policy?
1. To receive a refund you must take care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
2. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and, in any event, within no more than 14 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation or returned items.
3. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible for them including if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4. We will make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5. If goods are delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
Can you process my refund onto a different credit/debit card?
By law, any refund must go onto the original used card, so this isn’t something we’re able to do. If the refund declined, we will then contact yourself and alternative card details can then be taken.
Can I opt out of the mailing list?
You can opt out at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe here’ link at the bottom of the newsletter.
How do I get my password for my online account reset?
After clicking Sign In/Register, click ‘forgotten password’. Enter your registered email address and it will regenerate an email allowing you to reset your password, this email may not arrive straight away.
Your Account And Passwords
You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. Simplysidetables shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
Simplysidetables reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
Your account contains all of your order history, your delivery details, address book, credit card details and e-mail preferences. You can see and edit any of this information by logging in using your username and password.
- You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information which you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes you must inform us immediately by contacting our online service team at [email protected].
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name which you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way.
Price and payment
- The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation. Extra delivery charges may apply – see section 8 ‘EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES’.
- You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
- Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
Your rights to cancel your order
- Simplysidetables is under a legal duty to supply goods that conform to the contract. Where goods are defective or not as described − then please see section 11 and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
- Where you have ordered your goods by internet or e-mail, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession) this does not apply to:
- Items collected in store
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
- To cancel email customer services [email protected]. You can use the model cancellation form.
- Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made within 14 days from the date your order was placed, or in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Cancellation must be by the person who placed the order. If you cancel by telephone, we will need to be satisfied that you are the person who placed the order.
- Furniture and bulky accessories are delivered by a courier service depending on location. Delivery cost for these items are free worldwide. Most deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 8am − 9pm. Delivery between these times cannot be guranteed.
- Whilst we deliver to most areas, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual leadtimes, to certain areas. Sorry, but we don’t deliver to BFPO addresses, the Orkney Islands and deliveries to the Isle of Man are limited to accessories.
- We will accept orders from EU nationals or residents under Geoblocking Regulations. We do not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.
- Please note if you order Furniture and standard items, you will receive multiple deliveries from our separate delivery services but you will only be charged once, for the delivery of Furniture.
- At the time of placing your Furniture order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescale for contact by our home delivery company regarding your delivery or collection.
Extra Delivery Charges
- Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
- If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice.
- If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (e.g. small door frames, awkward turns, narrow passages, steps etc) at the delivery address or because the goods would not fit into the room for which they were intended.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
- If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order please email our customer service at [email protected]
- We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges before delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
- For our Furniture products, if we attempt to deliver goods to a delivery address but delivery is impossible or impractical, you may contact us with an alternative delivery address and we will redeliver to that alternative delivery address. Re-delivery charges may apply. However, if we do not hear from you with a suitable alternative delivery address within 7 days of the attempted delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
- If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because of access problems, the goods will not fit into the room for which they are intended or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
Delay in delivery
- Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible.
- If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out above, then you will receive a full refund.
- This request must be e-mailed to [email protected] However, Habitat cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
Arrival of goods
- On delivery of your furniture products, you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect any upholstery goods that have been unpacked to ensure you accept them. For this reason you should be present at delivery yourself. However, if you do ask someone else to take delivery for you, then you must make sure that they are aware of what they need to do and are happy to accept the goods on your behalf.
- We will be pleased to unpack all upholstery goods for you and remove the packaging if you require us to do so.
- We will deliver your goods to the room of your choice provided that our team can gain access to that room.
- Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 14 days of delivery and additionally, wherever possible, by describing the defects on the ‘proof of delivery’ document you are asked to sign.
- For other defects, please notify us as soon as you discover those defects and at the latest within 14 days of delivery.
- You may notify us by e-mail at [email protected]. Your statutory rights, in particular your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations, and the Consumer Rights Act are not affected.
- You agree that we (or our appointed agents) may examine and test any goods that are claimed to be defective to establish whether those defects are our responsibility.
- Where we need to send the goods away for examination and testing, then you will permit us (or our agents) to collect the goods from you for that purpose.
- Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made-to-order.
- For self-assembly goods, it is important that you read the assembly instructions carefully as we cannot accept responsibility for any self-assembly goods that are damaged because instructions were not properly followed.
- Where it cannot otherwise be established that we supplied any goods that are claimed to be defective, for example because sewn-in labels have been removed, then we may require you to produce proof of purchase.
- When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Changes to your order
- Once you have received confirmation of your order, changes can only be made to your personal details up to the point of your delivery being booked with you.
- If you wish to make changes to the items ordered, your order will need to be cancelled and a new order placed.
- Both may be completed by contacting our Customer Service team by e-mail at [email protected].
- Changes made to your order after the original confirmation will result in a new approximate time frame for delivery. We will give you an indication of the new approximate time frame once we have confirmed your cancellation and a new order has been placed.
- Please note that for made-to-order items, cancellations can only be made in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your privacy is very important to us at Simplysidetables and we are committed to treating your personal data (e.g. your name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing and delivery address, debit and credit card details) with total respect and confidentiality. Habitat is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 2018 and we will comply with the statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure. For further information about how we use your personal data, please see our
- Subject to availability. Prices are as displayed in-store and on the website at the time of offer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.